The long-awaited training is here. At Best Info Tech Services, we are committed to bringing the best services to our clients.
The training promises to be educational, practical, and interesting in each module.
Our trainers are fully equipped and have gain industry experience in the subject matters.
This Azure Administrator training is considered to be professional-level Microsoft training, which means it was designed for Azure administrators.
This Azure skills course is valuable for new IT professionals with at least a year of experience with Azure services and experienced Azure administrators looking to validate their Microsoft skills.
Why this training
This training has been designed to help you prepare for the AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator exam. Even if you don’t plan to take the exam, these courses and some practical (labs) will help you get started on your way to becoming an Azure administrator and possibly help you to get a job as an Azure administrator.
The AZ-104 exam replaces the AZ-103 exam, which has been retired on August 31, 2020. This exam is part of Microsoft’s role-based certification program. Candidates who pass the AZ-104 exam will earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification.
The AZ-104 exam tests your knowledge on five subject areas, and that’s how we’ve structured this Learning Pathway as well.
We’ll start with managing Azure identities and governance. Next, we’ll get into implementing and managing storage, including Azure Storage and Azure File Sync. Then you’ll learn how to deploy and manage compute resources. After that, we’ll go into configuring and managing enterprise-grade virtual networks. Finally, we’ll cover how to monitor and back up Azure resources.
- Manage Azure identities and governance
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Configure and manage virtual networking
- Monitor and back up Azure resources
Who is this course for?
- IT professionals who want to become Azure administrators
- IT professionals preparing for Microsoft’s AZ-104 exam
Prerequisites for this training
- General knowledge of IT architecture
What is Microsoft Azure?
Azure is a Microsoft cloud service just like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google, Oracle, etc.
Why Microsoft Azure?
We understand that covid-19 has transformed a lot of things. Companies now allow their staff to work from home and the staff is expected to deliver optimally. So, with Microsoft Azure, you do not have to worry about your data because they reside safely on the cloud and you do not need to be in the office to be able to access it, you can access your data securely anywhere you are as long as you have internet access.
Most companies are now moving away from on-premise infrastructure to the cloud, why some companies have both the on-prime and the cloud infrastructure (Hybrid environment).
What does this course teach?
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
Module 1: Identity
- Azure Active Directory
- Users and Groups
- Lab: Manage Azure Active Directory Identities
Module 2: Governance and Compliance
- Subscriptions and Accounts
- Azure Policy
- Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
- Lab: Manage Subscriptions and RBAC
- Lab: Manage Governance via Azure Policy
Module 3: Azure Administration
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Portal and Cloud Shell
- Azure PowerShell and CLI
- ARM Templates
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using the Azure Portal
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using ARM Templates
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using Azure PowerShell
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using Azure CLI
Module 4: Virtual Networking
- Virtual Networks
- IP Addressing
- Network Security groups
- Azure Firewall
- Azure DNS
- Lab: Implement Virtual Networking
- VNet Peering
- VPN Gateway Connections
- ExpressRoute and Virtual WAN
- Lab: Implement Intersite Connectivity
Module 5: Inter-site Connectivity
- VNet Peering
- VPN Gateway Connections
- Express Route and Virtual WAN
- Lab: Implement Inter-site Connectivity
Module 6: Network Traffic Management
- Network Routing and Endpoints
- Azure Load Balancer and Azure Application Gateway
- Traffic Manager
- Lab: Implement Traffic Management
Module 7: Azure Storage
- Storage Accounts
- Blob Storage
- Storage Security
- Azure Files and File Sync
- Managing Storage
- Lab: Manage Azure storage
Module 8: Azure Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Planning
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Availability
- Virtual Machine Extensions
- Lab: Manage virtual machines
Module 9: Serverless Computing
- Azure App Service Plans
- Azure App Service
- Container Services
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Lab: Implement Web Apps
- Lab: Implement Azure Container Instances
- Lab: Implement Azure Kubernetes Service
Module 10: Data Protection & Monitoring
- File and Folder Backups
- Virtual Machine Backups
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Alerts
- Log Analytics
- Network Watcher
- Lab: Implement Data Protection
- Lab: Implement Monitoring
At the end of the training, you should be able to
- Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control.
- Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, and ARM templates.
- Configure virtual networks including planning, IP addressing, Azure DNS, Network Security Groups, and Azure Firewall.
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, virtual network gateways, and Site-to-Site VPN connections.
- Manage network traffic using network routing and service endpoints, Azure load balancer, and Azure Application Gateway.
- Implement, manage and secure Azure storage accounts, blob storage, and Azure files with File Sync.
- Plan, create, and scale virtual machines.
- Administer Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.
- Backup files, folders, and virtual machines.
- Monitor the Azure infrastructure with Azure Monitor, Azure alerts Log Analytics, and Network Watcher.
Advantage of doing the training
- At the end of the training you will be able to write the Microsoft certification exam at ease, and become a Microsoft certified Azure administrator associate.
- With the training and the certification, you can become a consultant.
- You can get a job as a Microsoft Azure Administrator.
- Boast your certification.
- Also at the end of the training, you should be able to implement, manage, and monitor an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
Who Should Take AZ-104 Training?
New or aspiring Azure administrators. This AZ-104 training is a great target for new or aspiring Azure administrators to aim for if you know — or suspect — that mastery of Microsoft products, in particular, could secure you a job. If your organization makes use of the Azure suite of products, there’s no reason not to become familiar to the point of an expert with their use. That’s just what you’ll get with this Azure Administrator Associate training, preparing you for a career administering Azure networks.
Experienced Azure administrators. A candidate for the Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate certification should have at least six months of hands-on experience administering Azure. What that means for experienced Azure administrators without an associate-level certification yet is that you’re probably ready to take a shot at the exam. But in case there are aspects of the cloud administration suite of products you’re unfamiliar with, start with our training and be fully prepared for the AZ-104.
Our training on Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate (AZ 104) will be officially starting by June 2021, every Saturday from 10 am to 1 pm, and is an Online (Zooms and Teams) program. Also, the training is going to be 8 to 10 weeks training. Register now and book your space.
Meet your tutor – Mr. Friday Okafor