Computer Hardware Repair & Training Institute| Laptop Repairing Institute
We are knowned to be the best and number one Computer training Institute in Ikeja Lagos Nigeria for over a period of 12years till date. We have experience, skilled and best Engineers when it comes to computer hardware repair & training. We have being tested and certified by the CAC. Our company is registered with CAC.
We Train and empower individuals, student and workers in I T (Information and Technology) as a whole.
Our Computer Hardware services are as follows:
- Laptops repair.
- Desktop repair.
- Troubleshooting computer fault.
- Maintenance and services.
After the completion of your courses for over a period of six months with us, we will give you a certification.
We also train any individual who wishes to establish his or her own business or company after period of learning with us. when it comes to training, our engineers are an amazing tutors. We train our students in a way that when the face a job reality they can be able to troubleshoot, repair and service without any mistakes.
In general if you are looking for a computer training institute to learn a computer engineering or Computer hardware repair in Lagos Nigeria.
We are here to give you the training you deserve. Reach out to us today, we are always available to offer the best training.
Why you should chose us for your computer hardware training.
In this era, businesses are increasingly dependent on IT infrastructure for mission critical processes to achieve their goals. Organizations want to ensure that IT infrastructure is managed effectively and efficiently by hiring the right person for the job. Organizations also require professionals who can manage their systems and proactively handle their hardware issues.
To meet these business requirements, you need a place where thorough knowledge of computer hardware repair and maintenance will be given to you and that is what we offer to all our trainees.
Hardware Training Service
The world is going the Hardware & Networking way. Today, every industry is making increasing use of IT and computer networks. Hardware & Networking professionals are a critical part of any organization. In fact, they are the center from where business branches out. Be it government organizations, banks, insurance etc.
Hardware engineer support a wide variety of hardware, everything from internal processors and hard drives to external monitors and printers. Not to mention all the connectors in between. Our computer hardware course is designed to provide a detailed introduction to PC hardware and peripherals.
Our training explains and gives a tour of each component, showing how to add and remove parts and modify settings to meet customer’s needs.
We also explains how to perform maintenance and how to troubleshoot common issues. Whether you’re a growing IT professional or someone who seeks a deeper understanding of how devices and computer hardware works, our techniques demonstrated in our courses will definitely give you an in-depth Knowledge on Computer Hardware repair.
Computer Hardware Course Syllabus | Computer Hardware Training Course
This is divide into two section: the hardware section and the software section
- What is Computer and Laptop?
- Parts of computers and laptops.
- Looking inside the computer.
- Working with connectors and connections.
- Exploring the motherboard.
- Working with internal and external storage.
- Adding expansion cards.
- Configuring the graphics system.
- Working with monitors and touch screens.
- Accessing audio.
- Setting up gateways.
- Activating and deactivating Bluetooth
- About desktop and laptop Motherboard
- Motherboard series
- Types of Motherboard
- Motherboard all details – port, slot, socket, connector, components, ic etc.
- Use of ram
- Difference Types of ram details-DRR,DDR2,DDR3,DDR4
- About Ram cache memory, FSB Speed, all voltage Detail
- CPU (Processor)
- Details about CPU series
- Difference types of CPU socket and processor details.
- CPU clock speed, cache memory, FSB Speed, voltage
- Details of Hard disk
- What is CD/DVD/Blue Ray?
- Keyboard and Mouse
- How to use Diagnostic card for motherboard faults error.
- SMPS and its connection ( switch mode power supply)
- Assembling & dissembling computer.
- How to assemble new computer?
- Installing, Configuring, Managing, and Troubleshooting a PC
- Fundamentals of Linux Operating System
- Protocols and Internetworking Standards
- Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting a Windows Client
- Installing & Configuring Windows Server OS
- Professional Skills
- What is operating system?
- How to format & install windows. Like windows xp, windows 7/ 8 / 10.
- How to install multi windows on system.
- How to install all types of driver from offline/online.
- How to make bootable pen drive by software & without software.
- How to burn & write cd/dvd/blueray by software.
- How to install all types of application software. Like ms-office, media players, tally, coral draw, Photoshop etc.
- How to install & update all types of antivirus.
- How to break all types of windows password.
- How to get backup & restore for all types of windows.
- How to create & Marge partition for all types of windows.
- How to do all data recovery from hard disk, pen drive, memory card.
- About bios/cmos setup
Troubleshooting & Resolving system Issues
- No display faults in laptop or desktop.
- Dead condition solution.
- Restarting problem in systems.
- Solutions for Hanging of systems
- Date & time errors.
- Sound problem.
- Network problem.
- Smps not working.
- Blue screen problem.
- Windows installation errors.
- Virus detection and solution.
- Driver errors for computer devices.
- Keyboard not working solution.
- Problems related to Mouse
- Cd/Dvd faults.
Frequent Ask Questions (FAQ) on computer hardware repair and maintenance
What is hardware training?
Hardware training is a course that teaches you how to install and support common computer hardware, diagnose and repair problems when they occur.
How do I learn computer repair? Or How do I learn to fix my laptop?
To learn a computer repair also known as computer engineering is as simple as ABCD, you only need to register with us for a minimum of six months, you are good to go.
Is Hardware Engineering a good career? Or Is Computer Hardware Engineering a Good Job?
YES, A hardware engineering is a wonderful career that you can use to make a massively income, you can work anywhere with your knowledge of computer engineering, you can as well own your own company.
How much does it cost to Learn Computer Hardware repair?
Our current price for our computer hardware course is N45,000 (forty five thousand naira only) for a period of six months.
What kind of Training are mine expecting to get?
We train both the theory and practical.