Best Info Tech Services
Welcome to the Best Info Tech services Affiliate Program application!!!
If you are already registered! login
User's Terms of Agreement
The following is the bestinfotechservices.com affiliate agreement, which you must read and agree to before becoming a member of the bestinfotechservices.com network. Please take a moment to read the agreement, and when you have finished you can click the "i agree" button if you wish to complete your application.
This Affiliate Service Agreement (the "Agreement") is made by and between bestinfotechservices.com, and you, as an Affiliate utilizing the bestinfotechservices service ("You", "Your", "Affiliate").
- The binding Agreement between you and bestinfotechservices composes of this particular Affiliate Agreement that applies to your participation in the Program provided via the following Internet website bestinfotechservices.com (the “Service”), and does not alter in any way the Affiliate Agreement of any other possible agreements you may have with bestinfotechservices, affiliates.
- “You” or correspondingly “Partner” means any natural or legal person (including any entity, affiliated company, and/or any agency or network acting on its behalf, that has registered with the Program via the Site, which will also be contracted by this Agreement. Please note that this Affiliate Agreement affects your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the Affiliate Agreement rules, do not access or use the Site.
- “Affiliate” means a Partner who chooses to participate in an affiliate form of the Program;
- “Referral Fee” means the payments/commissions bestinfotechservices makes to a Partner in return for selling its Services or getting customers for bestinfotechservices on the terms set out in this Affiliate Agreement;
- “Referral Link” means a link containing a unique affiliate ID (ref) - an additional information assigned to Partner’s account;
- “Amount Due” means the final amount to be paid to the Partner due to activity in the Program;
- “Licensed Materials” means promotional tools such as banners, buttons, search engines, logos, trade names, trademarks, graphic images and similar identifying material etc.;
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up for bestinfotechservices.com, you indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
- You place the referral link anywhere on your site as you desire, or within non-spam emails.
- We may email you concerning new affiliate programs.
- We might change the service here and then.
- You will be paid your 10% commissions, after the customer has completed his/her payment.
- As an affiliate, you can only have 1 account.
- International affiliates (those with addresses outside Nigeria) are paid via PayPal or direct transfer where possible. You are to bear any transaction charges initiated by PayPal or any other financial instituted.
- Nigerian affiliate (those that reside in Nigeria) are paid through bank transfer.
- You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content. Also on a social media.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from a given affiliate program, or from bestinfotechservices.com completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.
- Every successfully client you refer to us must be able to testify he/she is from you: by identifying your username, email and your unique number we will be given to you after the approval of your registration with us.
- Best Info Tech Services reserves the absolute right to fix or change, the price of Services, the percentage to be paid as commission for every affiliate program.
- Every partner’s interest in this affiliate is limited only to the amount of money which accrues to such partner as commission for client he/she brought to the company.
- Best Info Tech Services reserves the right to revoke the right of partnership of any partner(s) who violates or breaches any of the terms and condition of this partnership herein stated above.
- The terms of this partnership agreement are subject to review to reflect present day realities. Consequently any change or modification in the herein stated terms and condition shall be communicated to the partner via any of letters, short Message Service (SMS) or Electronic Mails.
- Partner is able to cancel Partner’s account by making contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BestInfoTechServices.com respects the privacy of its users and will not disclose personal information to third parties without the express permission of You and Your company. If You have any questions please contact email@example.com.