Virtual Assistant 25-30 hrs/week
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of M.C. Laubscher (www.producerswealth.com and www.cashflowninja.com) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
M.C. Laubscher is the owner of Producers Wealth and Cashflow Ninja. Producers Wealth is an insurance brokerage and alternative investment firm. Cashflow Ninja is a media & education company that educates investors and business owners through podcasts, courses and different media.
We’re looking for a virtual assistant who is exceptionally organized, has excellent communication skills; can think outside the box and isn’t afraid to speak up and give honest and open feedback when there is a better way to do something. You must be great at researching and finding solutions, have superb social media business management skills, be able to create and manage processes and procedures and have strong customer service skills.
Some of your responsibilities will be maintaining and posting to several social media business pages across several platforms, setting up SOPS, helping to plan events, calling customers and handling inbound leads, onboarding new clients, working on projects and managing timelines, acting as the liaison for the company and building the back end of the business by managing the office and finding better ways to do things. You must be process driven, reliable, able to juggle multiple priorities and be exceptionally organized with great attention to detail.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate must possess the following experience and qualities:
- hardworking, professional and courteous
- effective time and task management skills – someone who gets the job done!
- works effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- conscientious with strong follow-through and excellent judgment skills
- always meets deadlines and is proactive, responsive and accountable
- takes the initiative and is consistently looking to improve processes/systems
- experienced with coordinating and delegating many moving parts
- resourceful, innovative and forward thinking
- positive attitude with a good sense of humor
- marketing background helpful
- financial/insurance background helpful
- project management skills helpful
You’ll need experience with the following tools:
- Google Suite
- Outlook and Gmail
- CRM software (Contactually, Pipedrive helpful!)
Helpful but not required:
- Libsyn (Podcast)
- This position is a contractor position
- The position will start out with 25-30 hours per week, and will likely move to full time in the new year
- You must be on Eastern Time Zone
- Flexible hours between 8:00 am – 4:00 pm EST.
- The pay rate for this position is $18/hr with an increase after 90 days if moved to full-time
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) partner.
How to Apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not contact M.C. Laubscher directly. Doing so will disqualify you from the position. Thank you.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your full name) from (insert your city & state) and I’m interested in the M.C. Laubscher Virtual Assistant position”
In the body of the message, please write me a 15 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there! I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a good fit for you and your experience with managing an office, creating processes and procedures and implementing systems. If you have insurance, financial or marketing experience, please mention it! (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Tell us about your social media management experience, the number of years of experience you have, what your tasks were, and what sites you managed for a business. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Tell us about a time you spoke up and suggested a better way to do something and how it proved to be better for the company. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working (if you are working please specify if you are planning to leave your position for this one), your availability throughout the day from M-F 8:00 am – 4:00 pm EST time, and where you see yourself in three years. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
One sentence closing providing the following:
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, phone number, and LinkedIn profile (if you have one).
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!