We are: Shogun, a page builder and optimization platform for eCommerce stores. We have thousands of active users, and we’re backed by some awesome investors, including Y Combinator.
We are looking to add a Support Specialist to our highly-reviewed support team! As part of our team, you’ll work with customers to answer their questions, guide them through learning our app, and help identify & resolve issues they may be experience with their pages.
Become a true pro at our app, then help users do the same. 🙂
– New User Education: Welcome new users and provide thorough answers to questions that may arise as they learn the app.
– Troubleshooting: Communicate with users to understand the issues they’re experiencing, and provide updates in a friendly & timely manner.
– Maintaining Coverage: Help our support team and users by covering certain “time blocks” during which you will be monitoring live chat and email for inbound messages from users
– Case Escalation: Collaborate with Technical Support team members to escalate code-related threads or potential bugs.
– 3+ years of experience doing customer support for a USA based tech company, ideally a software company.
– Excellent communication and writing skills. Absolute fluency in English is required.
– Have a great attitude and desire to help people 🙂
– Flexibility with working odd hours on a set schedule (dependent on location)
– Stable high-speed internet connection
– Experience building a website with Wix, Squarespace, WordPress, Weebly, etc. is great!
– Knowledge of Shopify is excellent!
– Basic understanding of HTML and CSS is amazing 🙂
NOTE: This position is for a full time remote contractor position. We have a fully distributed global team.