Support Agent (at Buddyboss)
BuddyBoss is a leading provider of WordPress and BuddyPress driven solutions, for online community platforms. Our products are used for building E-learning sites, MarketPlaces, and other community type platforms / Our products are used in thousands of E-learning sites, MarketPlaces, and other community type platforms.
Here are a few reasons why you’ll love working for BuddyBoss:
- We work on some really interesting projects, and we are always pushing the boundaries of WordPress and BuddyPress.
- We all work remotely. Some of us are traveling throughout the year, working from various countries. Others are working from the comfort of their home.
- We try to all meet at least once a year at a fun destination, and we’re always super excited to see each other.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting our customers via our support forum & ticketing system and other communication channels
- Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues with speed and efficiency
- Taking every opportunity to delight our customers and exceed their expectations so much that they HAVE to tell others
- Identifying patterns and recommending improvements to management
- Handling large amounts of incoming tickets and respond in a timely manner
- Keeping constant communication with management regarding
- Authoring Success documentation for our customer facing Help Center
- Providing suggestions on methodology, processes, and tools to increase team effectiveness
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good knowledge in PHP and object orientated programming
- Experience with Git and other version control systems
- Experience working with BuddyPress
- Full knowledge of our products
- A can-do attitude
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Passion for excellence at every level
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Actively stays up to date with the latest trends and techniques in web development and customer support