SEO Manager (At Freeeup)
About The Job
We are looking for an SEO Manager to join our growing network and help our clients!
You will be responsible for leading the SEO strategy and execution of content-driven organic initiatives to acquire new customers efficiently and at scale. Our ideal candidate is both analytical and creative. You are a natural problem solver with a passion for driving toward key metrics and uncovering new opportunities to maximize inbound traffic and engagement.
- This is a remote and freelance role so you choose where and when you work!
We are a marketplace focused on connecting high-quality remote freelancers with reputable companies from around the world.
Once you are accepted into the network, you can view open projects from hundreds of clients on a daily basis. You express that you want to take the project, you chat with the client for 10-15 minutes, then you can be hired.
The process of getting clients on FreeeUp is super fast. FreeeUp is a fast hiring platform so clients are limited to spending 10-15 minutes with you before making a hire. Current freelancers also love the platform because it is a community where you can meet and interact with other freelancers on a daily basis.
Everyone is in online group chats on a daily basis where you can learn from others, ask questions, and continue to become a better freelancer.
Once into the network, you will receive a FreeeUp account where you can log in and view all open projects at any given time.
You will also be added to the group Skype chat where new projects are posted throughout the day. If the project makes sense for your skillset, you can apply and you will be introduced to the client. The marketplace team may also refer you to a particular project if they think the scope of the project makes sense for your skillset and experience. It is then up to you and the client to decide on working together.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Use analytics and SEO best practices to increase qualified traffic to site; work with digital content and web merchandising to ensure an optimal landing page experience and conversion
- Manage off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building) and local listings to ensure accuracy in content and optimal customer experience
You Should Be Able To Have:
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Ability to gather and evaluate information; industry, competition, market, and historical
- Ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency (makes it happen)
- Commits to results and maintains focus, solving roadblocks and delivering results
- Ability to quickly sense and communicate the best plan of action to accomplish a goal
- Organizes and expresses ideas clearly, concisely and accurately, verbally and in writing