Scientific Reviewers: Medicine (at CACTUS)
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of scientific communication services to more than 198,000 clients across 116 countries.
We are currently looking for researchers and editors who can provide detailed assessments on manuscripts (along the lines of journal peer reviews).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
· Provide input in the form of peer review comments on manuscripts with the aim of highlighting improvements that the manuscript has to undergo and where it stands now vis-à-vis its chances of publication
· Prepare a detailed assessment on the above points in the form of a report
· Meet client deadlines
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
· Currently a tenure-track faculty member (Preferred)
· Experience serving as an invited peer reviewer with a journal or as a journal editor (Mandatory)
· Experience serving on faculty search committes and evaluating the research work of colleagues.(Preferred)
· Published manuscripts that you have authored or co-authored
Phd Degree in one of the following subject Areas (Mandatory)
- Medicine / Medical Sciences
- Public Health
- Application process
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume.
And the follwoing information:
1. Experience as an invited peer reviewer: Please list the journals where you have been invited by the journal to peer review papers prior to acceptance for publication. (Along with the Impact Factor)
2. Experience of evaluating academic or research work: by serving as a member of a tenure-track faculty search committee, tenure committee, promotion committee etc.