Paid Ads Specialist (SEM/PPC) at Freeup
FreeeUp is looking for a Paid Ads Specialist to add to its network. We’re looking for an individual who’s organized, understand business drivers, and possess effective communication skills. This person will develop and optimize every aspect of pay-per-click campaigns. This includes managing keyword research and bids, formulating and managing the PPC budgets, analyzing results, and reporting results to the owner of the company.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Facebook, YouTube, Google Ad Words, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Hands on experience with Facebook Advertising, Google AdWords, Conversion Rate Optimization and Landing Page Optimization and Testing.
- Google AdWords certification in Search Advertising.
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics.
- Strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies
- Analytical mindset with distinctive problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.