Job Vacancy: Virtual Assistant 10-20 hrs/week
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of IntelliStructures (Intellistructures.com) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Charles Bryd is the owner of IntelliStructures. At IntelliStructures we specialize in construction and handle sales, design, engineering, procurement, installation management and consulting services for construction specializing in structural Insulated panels (SIPs) and laminated beams across the East Coast and Mid-Atlantic. We also do acquisition and development of single family homes and are looking to expand into Puerto Rico and Southern Chile.
We are looking for a virtual assistant who is productive, engaging and creative! You will be Charles’ gatekeeper keeping him on track and organized. Some of your tasks will be scheduling and maintaining his calendar, making sure he is aware of any critical deadlines and appointments, creating his to-do lists and tracking his status, checking emails and inquires, responding to customers by phone and email, entering and tracking data, working with our accountant to pull quarterly and annual reports, monitoring projects, matching materials lists to deliveries and coordinating orders, overseeing inventory, tracking daily labor hours and expenses, and looking for new ways to develop and improve systems and processes to help streamline and grow the backend of our business.
The perfect assistant will have excellent computer skills and be someone who learns intuitively in the computer world. You must be someone who can anticipate what is needed before being asked, and be one step ahead of our entrepreneur at all times! Some knowledge of the construction business will be very helpful!
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- be humble and trustworthy, someone who truly cares about their work and the business
- be a productivity monster!
- intelligent, friendly and outgoing
- exceptional organization and communication skills
- a self-starter who is highly motivated, proactive and detailed oriented
- focused, dedicated and structured
- must be a go-getter and have a positive can-do attitude!
- strong customer service skills
- tech savvy
- office management experience is required!
- fluent in Spanish is a plus!
You’ll need to be experienced with these tools:
- Microsoft Office 365 – Must be proficient in all of Microsoft!
- CRM experience (Microsoft Dynamics is a bonus!)
- This is a 1099 contractor position. Will consider W2 if needed.
- A Galaxy Note 10 will be provided.
- You must have at least two years of Office Management/Administrative Assistant experience in a remote environment.
- The position will be approximately 10-20 hrs per week and can grow to more hours with the right person and as the need arises.
- Morning East Coast hours are needed to get the day started. Non-facing client or vendor tasks can be done during flexible hours.
- Occasional weekend hours with advance notice, and periodic check-ins throughout the day and during off-hours will be needed.
- The starting pay rate for this position is $19/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) team member.
How to Apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not contact IntelliStructures or Charles Bryd directly. Doing so will disqualify you for the position.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the IntelliStructures position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 15 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a great fit for you (if you have construction industry experience and speak spanish, let us know!), including your years of experience with running an office or as an Administrative Assistant in a remote environment and the type of tasks you handled. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Tell us about your background developing systems and processes from the ground up, and your experience with organizing and creating your boss’s tasks, schedule and to-do lists, ensuing he stays on track and focused. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Your level of proficiency (beginner, immediate, proficient) with Microsoft 365, CRM software (indicate which one) and Quickbooks and in what capacity you have used these tools and how you would rate your computer skills and ability to learn new software quickly. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working (if you are working please indicate if you plan to leave your position for this one), what Eastern time hours and days you are available to work and where you see yourself in three years. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
One sentence closing providing the following:
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number. If you have a LinkedIn profile please include the link.
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!