Job Vacancy: SEO Writer (at FreeeUp)
The FreeeUp Marketplace connects business owners with virtual assistants, freelancers, experts, and agencies within Amazon, eCommerce, and digital marketing that have been vetted for skills, communication, and attitude.
FreeeUp receives thousands of freelancer applications each week, puts each through a unique vetting process, and then only allows the top 1% of applicants into the network.
FreeeUp removes the need to post jobs, recruit applicants, and interview before hiring. Businesses submit a simple 10 question form outlining the freelancer they need and are introduced to the best match in the network within 1 business day.
All hiring, hour tracking, and payment is performed through FreeeUp’s online platform. Freelancers can log hours to their clients and leave comments after all work. Clients can easily manage their freelancer’s hours and stay updated on progress. Best yet, there is always someone on the FreeeUp team available to assist with issues for both freelancers and clients.
Mission: FreeeUp’s mission is to connect reliable remote virtual assistants, freelancers, experts, and boutique agencies with growing online businesses around the world. FreeeUp aims to help businesses grow faster by teaching them how to build and manage remote teams so that the owners can spend their time focused on new projects and business initiatives.
We are looking for an SEO writer who can write compelling content that meets prime search engine standards. They should also know how to avoid problems like keyword stuffing, should have a good creative expression with words, good research skills and fast typing speed, create or edit original articles in a way that appeals to the readers, having research and analytical skills.
– Responsible for writing compelling and original articles as part of the strategy with titles, headings and descriptions, ability to research and write articles for various topics to catch the search engine eyes with keyword densities.
– Maintaining good relations with all the team-members of other branches like copy-editing.
– Editing and checking of errors in the articles.
– Experience and knowledge of conducting workshops for juniors on keyword research using various industry
– Preparing a keyword portfolio of highly competitive keywords and soft words, and arrangement of these words with bizarre twists of diction to make the keywords fit into the text of the article relevantly.
– Formatting the keywords into a code to be easily picked up by search engines, incorporating the keywords into articles as titles.
– Conducting research for new keywords, interacting with clients and write copy that increases the search engine traffic for their websites.