Front End Developer (at Coalition Technologies)
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- An expertise in HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with media queries
- A knowledge of CSS platforms such as Twitter’s Bootstrap
- An ability to multi-task on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX (preferred)
- Experience with WordPress, BigCommerce, Magento, and Shopify (preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to adapt to a diverse and multicultural environment
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Transforming complex layout PSDs into pixel-perfect presentation-layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
- Creating responsive website designs
- Building websites with WordPress, extending and developing plugins and themes
- Working with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks to create images optimized for the web
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN
- Working under tight deadlines
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Producing high quality of work with a strong focus on detail
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.