Email Marketing Specialist at Coalition Technologies
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- The ability to strategize and implement email marketing campaigns (client side, agency, email service provider), edit HTML or work with complex filter designer logic, and direct marketing and multi-channel marketing
- Demonstrable knowledge of email best practices extending to targeting, creative messaging, CAN-Spam compliance, responsive design, deliverability, A/B testing, and email performance metrics
- Experience in strategizing, creating, and implementing drip campaigns
- The ability to write marketing copy for various industries and/or brands while capturing their voice
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs performance
- Passion about optimization and data analysis, discovering new insights across to increase performance.
- Self-directed, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Strong organizational skills and exemplary attention to detail
- Proficiency in commonly used email marketing platforms (Constant Contact and/or Mailchimp) as well as CMS/backend standard email templates (autoresponder emails for customization in Bigcommerce, Shopify or WordPress)
- Knowledge and expertise of emailing through CMS platforms
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or related field. (Preferred)
- Agency experience (Preferred)
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, joining client meetings, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Developing and executing email marketing strategies in promotional, transactional, and highly targeted trigger campaigns across the customer lifecycle
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate execution of all email marketing campaigns/projects, client customer service issues, client program errors and frequent status communications
- Establishing and managing a rigorous A/B testing platform to enhance productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement
- Performing quality control checks and document best practices to produce work that is error-free
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Setting up multiple complex trigger and program based emails as well as Ad-Hoc emails
- Optimize email programs through continual testing of creative, cadence, offers, targeting, etc.
- Working closely with Digital Producers and Copy Strategists to proactively evaluate branding, design, messaging, and functionality of email to develop the most effective email campaigns
- Monitoring deliverability and ensure CAN-SPAM compliance to maintain high deliverability, data hygiene and channel health
- Defining business and data requirements for email campaign implementations when it comes to building journeys, triggers and dynamic emails
- Analyzing email and customer behavior and their key characteristics to improve email marketing
- Participating in the quality assurance process to ensure final product meets client’s expectations by deploying and evaluating test emails to a variety of ISPs
- Maintaining email standards including opt-in/out processes, email size, HTML, format, etc.
- Participating in regular strategy discussions, occasional client calls, and client presentations
- Staying up-to-date on current trends and best practices in email marketing
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.