Digital Producer Training Program (at Coalition Technologies)
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
AFTER SUCCESSFUL GRADUATION
We hire many of our full-time, salaried team members from the graduates of the Digital Producer Training Program. 100% of our successful graduates have been offered full-time positions here. The program is built to fully prepare you for professional life as a Digital Producer.
WE PREFER YOU HAVE:
- Experience with development in HTML / CSS (PHP / MySQL preferred)
- Online marketing experience (SEO / AdWords preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills with experience in complex project management
- Excellent time management skills
- A great command of your own voice, a strong presence, and the ability to speak with authority
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (preferred)
- The ability to multitask and stay cool under pressure
- An approach that is self-motivated, professional, and positive
- The ability to explain our development process and technical information to a non-technical audience
- An excellent writing and speaking ability
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Primary duties and tasks will be learning how to be a Digital Producer and how to do actual production work for clients including:
- Ongoing management of SEO and design/development accounts
- Assisting and reviewing the development of project scopes, considering financial, resource, and technological constraints including cost estimates with consideration to business impacts and risks
- Attending client meetings as required and participating in kick off calls with new clients
- Acting as a creative liaison between the client and team
- Clarifying and communicating project objectives and success criteria to the team
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by the team before passing them off to clients
- Ensuring that project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Maintaining awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
- Upselling accounts by making recommendations to current clients regarding their website design and online marketing strategies
- Closing-out projects and collecting final payment
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.