Content Marketer (at Baremetrics)
Baremetrics is hiring a Content Marketer to head up all…wait for it…content marketing! You’ll be responsible for establishing and executing a content marketing plan, continuing the work that’s been done over the past 6 years of producing content that’s read by, viewed by and listened to by hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs all over the world.
Baremetrics is a staple for content on SaaS analytics, startup transparency, remote work, marketing and growth, but much of that has been produced at an inconsistent pace. We’re in need of someone who can make sure Baremetrics continues to be home for amazing content for many years to come.
You’ll join our Head of Growth to expand the marketing team and help grow Baremetrics.
Baremetrics is a business analytics & insights company. We provide the tools and data businesses need to make solid business decisions.
Founded in 2013, we’re working hard to help businesses spend less time crunching numbers and looking at spreadsheets and instead give them instant access to metrics and business insights that they need to run their businesses.
We’re not some flash-in-the-pan startup…we’re five years old, profitable, doing over $1M in revenue and growing. Nearly 1,000 business from all over the world trust us to help them grow their businesses.
We’re looking for folks who like to solve problems and build a business and product that people genuinely love to interact with.
Read about working at Baremetrics: https://baremetrics.com/about
- Deep interest in business topics like SaaS analytics, remote work, transparency, marketing and growth
- Ability to distill complex concepts in to easy-to-read and interesting content
- Basic audio and video editing skills
- Knowledge of editorial-based SEO and marketing
Some things you’ll be responsible for…
- Establishing a long term content marketing plan and executing
- Measuring and analyzing content marketing efforts
- Producing weekly articles for the Baremetrics blog
- Brainstorming content
- Partnering with other publications and producing guest content for them
- Repurposing podcasts and video content in to articles
- Work from anywhere (we’re 100% remote)
- Minimum vacation policy
- Competitive salary ($60k-75k)
- Bonus structure
- Flexible work hours
- Full health, vision & dental insurance for you and your family
- Paid leave for major life events (birth, adoption, medical, etc)
- Annual company meetups
- Kindle Paperwhite + Unlimited Books
- Monthly “remote stipend” that you can use for anything