B2B Marketing Manager (at Freeeup)
FreeeUp is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to add to its network who is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth.
This person will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness. They will manage lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. This high-impact role will work across functions and, interact with clients, vendors, and senior leaders.
- Oversee marketing lead generation
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help to position and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- MBA preferred but not required
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Google Analytics and Google Ad Word certified (required)
- Foodservice or restaurant experience
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce to nurture, track and report on lead conversions
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience